Re: [GNUnet-developers] Network load of Gnunet

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Network load of Gnunet
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:39:44 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Glenn McGrath wrote:

> I just changed the maximum connections to 4 there was 7 connections for
> a while, but it settled down to 4, but it seemed to be worse, i ran it
> for 2000 seconds, recieved 26511 p2p queries, 13 queries per second.
> I have the stats saved if you want a look.

Do you mean that misoperation of your node is responsible
for those query counts, that they weren't actually sent
by some other node, or if they were, they were result
of incorrect operation *somewhere* ? The situation is
same as in the ordinary inet, if someone sends you data
there's not much else you can do than ignore it if you
don't like it. What exactly is the problem here? I mean,
what are you expecting?

Igor