Re: Italian nationalities.po -- Git commands

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Italian nationalities.po -- Git commands
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:58:50 +0100

:-P

Done

On Jan 30, 2008 8:34 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Antenore Gatta wrote:
> I've directly added the nationalities.po file in the git repository

Maybe you have done:

 git add    file
 git commit file

You have to execute the below command too, to 'push' the commit at the central
Git server, http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnuherds-app.git
else it will just stay in your local Git history:

 git push ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/gnuherds-app.git

Then we will execute the below command on the production server to install
this new translation:

 git pull

> It should be ok. I'll check from time to time that it doesn't contain any
> mistakes.

The perfection is a very long way.