Re: Italian translators

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Italian translators
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:13:40 +0100 (CET)

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> It seems I'm the only italian translator now... :-(
>
> Sigh...

We all contribute as we can.

> Please remember me if there are any pending tasks about this point.

You can download http://gnuherds.org/gnuherds-online.tar.gz
and use the file, locale/es_ES/LC_MESSAGES/nationalities.po
to get the nationalities.po Italian one.

The Portuguese and German nationalities.po are already translated too.

A very good guide to realize such the translation is follow the below
link:
  http://publications.europa.eu/code/it/it-5000500.htm

  I think we are using the 'Aggettivo' column, with some gender support,
  etc.

Later, after I update the messages.po file, and translate it to Spanish,
we will have to update the other languages. If we need we will ask for
more help.

P.S.: As usual, feel free to comment about anything: mistakes, etc.