Re: [gnu.org #342287] Re: [GNU Herds]: hosting at the FSF ?

From: Davi Leal via RT
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #342287] Re: [GNU Herds]: hosting at the FSF ?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:53:29 -0500

> Send an email to 'address@hidden'

If you want I could carry out the GNU Herds' migration this weekend.
What about temporal ssh access for three days?

If all agree and you actually need it, I could take on the responsibility for
the sysadmin work.

I am the one who runs the current site and the current GNU Herds maintainer
too. Having ssh access would do my work easier if some database table is
added or modified.

If you need it count with my help.

Davi