Re: (1) ISO nationalities, (2) License to work at, (3) Other comments/De

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: (1) ISO nationalities, (2) License to work at, (3) Other comments/Description
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 04:15:46 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:
> Seems fine to me, as long as it's optional/multiple.

Sure.  I will begin to work on this.

> "Other comments/Description"

I will postpound this task up to we move to the FSF host or another event
arise, as e.g. the project is rejected by the FSF.

  task: http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7637

RMS do not like free-to-fill fields in the Qualifications and JobOffers forms.
Read [1], [2], [3]. Adding more could delay the moving of the project to the
FSF hosts.

 [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2006-09/msg00007.html
 [2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2006-09/msg00013.html
 [3] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2006-10/msg00001.html