Re: (1) ISO nationalities, (2) License to work at

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: (1) ISO nationalities, (2) License to work at
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 15:40:39 +0100

Davi Leal wrote:
> I will begin to work on this.

Done.
You can try it at http://gnuherds.org/person

The License-to-work-at field should keep what can _not_ be inferred from the
ISO-nationalities fields, e.g.:

  ISO nationalities:
    * He is Italian and Brazilian.

  License to work at:
    * Inferred: He can work at Europe and Brazil.
    * Additionally to the inferred from the ISO-nationalities fields, he
      has an extra personal license, for example to work at Japan.

So such user should/could fill two ISO-nationalities (Italian and Brazilian)
and only one entry at License-to-work-at (Japan).

I am not sure if it is right. Any comment is welcome.
If nobody disagree, I will commit it after some little additions.