Re: ISO nationalities

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: ISO nationalities
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:17:12 +0000

Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote: [...]
>   3. Only one free-to-feel form field.
>
>   4. Remove the current nationality form field. So we will not have problems.

I'd go for one of the above, but what is nationality to be used for?
That's what I don't understand. Is it about work permits and stuff (if
so, use ISO + maybe additional - also remember that people can have
multiple nationality) or are we wanting to help xenophobes to only
employ Pure-bred Americans and similar?  If it's useless, leave it out
for now and let people put it elsewhere in their descriptions somehow.

Once it's decided what to use it for, then the right answer becomes
clear.

Regards,