Re: Improving the JobOffer view

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Improving the JobOffer view
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:08:24 +0200

MJ Ray wrote:
> Davi Leal wrote:
> > A job offer has been posted  http://gnuherds.org/offers?id=39

The above id=39 offer was already removed, so we can not 'play' with it. :) I
have enabled again some demo offers to work on.

> >   1. Should we replace
> >        "Birthdate: 1983"  with  "Birth year: 1983"  ?
>
> I'd go with "Born".

Both, Victor and you agree!  You can see how such "Born" look at one of the
re-enabled demo offers, http://gnuherds.org/offers?id=11

I would like to know what Victor think about it, due to Victor wrote:
> Another small thing: How about moving the employer type to the heading,
> and using "Name" instead. I.e., heading like "Employer (person)", and
> "Name: Crossland , Dave"? For any other employer types than "Person",
> we could then use just the type, i.e., "Company" or "Organization". It
> should be fairly obvious from the context that "Company" or
> "Organization" is the employer (not so much with "Person"), without
> pointing it out. I guess it's a matter of brevity vs. clarity. What do
> you think?

Ref.: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2007-10/msg00144.html

Flames needed, as usual!