Improving the JobOffer view

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Improving the JobOffer view
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:38:51 +0200

A job offer has been posted  http://gnuherds.org/offers?id=39

Some guys exposed that the offer view looked [1] as a resume instead of an
offer!

  [1] http://gnuherds.org/JobOffer_view_.old.png

If you read it carefully you note it's a job offer. But at first it looks like
a resume, for sure.

The fact that it starts out with a person's name and when he was born, and "is
looking for vacancy" and then has phrases like "experience since" and other
sorts of details that one normally sees in a resume, that's what confuses.

That should be changed. If it started out "wanted: programmer" then it'd be
less ambiguous.

Following the advice of such guys, I have moved the 'employer' section at the
end [2].

  [2] http://gnuherds.org/JobOffer_view_.new.png

Additionally, as I am not an English native man, I am not sure about:

  1. Should we replace
       "Birthdate: 1983"  with  "Birth year: 1983"  ?

  2. Should we replace
       "EMPLOYER"  with  "POSITION OFFERED BY" or
       "PROPOSED BY" or
       something similar?

Any additional comment or flame is welcome.