Re: Improving the JobOffer view

From: Victor Engmark
Subject: Re: Improving the JobOffer view
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:19:47 +0100

On 10/28/07, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Following the advice of such guys, I have moved the 'employer' section at the
end [2].

  [2] http://gnuherds.org/JobOffer_view_.new.png

Good work! A couple additional suggestions (all IMO and off the top of my head, as usual):

Additionally, as I am not an English native man, I am not sure about:

  1. Should we replace
       "Birthdate: 1983"  with  "Birth year: 1983"  ?

AFAIK, "birth date" means the whole date (Y/M/D), while "birth year" is obviously just the year. "Born" should be sufficient in all cases (Y, Y/M, Y/M/D), how about using that?

  2. Should we replace
       "EMPLOYER"  with  "POSITION OFFERED BY" or
       "PROPOSED BY" or
       something similar?

Nah, employer is informative, short, and precise.

--
Victor Engmark