Something to change

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Something to change
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:28:19 +0200

Hi all,

following the last (and oldest as well) discussions with RMS, I have the sensation that there is no way to obtain a "practical" help from the FSF.
For practical I mean money, servers, sys admins, and so on.

I think first of all, IMHO, that is a matter of money. If they'll accept our project on their server they will be obliged to book some resources to manage also our project. The project is interesting, in fact RMS is spending his time to check and validate it, but not enough intersting (at the moment) to spend money.

So, I think that maybe we should point our attention to find sponsors and add a "donate" button (maybe with a paypal account).

To do this we should also put more attention in the content of the site.

We always speak that everybody could be able to add a new tool, but this it's not clear from our home page (Not so clear also in the rest of the site...).

What about to add a button "add a project", with a form to describe and request to add a project?

In this way we can attract other people that are developing their own tools.

In short...

1. Content
2. Donation (paypal).
3. Sponsor.