gnu-system-discuss

Re: 70 inactive GNU packages to be decommis ?

From: bendikker
Subject: Re: 70 inactive GNU packages to be decommis ?
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 07:17:26 +0000

I can not directly respont to Jose E. Marchesi, I have get no mail.

The fact alone that it is part of Debian says ferret has its use. Although the popularity is declining. It is interesting to mention at ferrets website that it is used by a university, I did not check if this is the case.

ferret on Debian is orphaned and ferret on GNU feels orphaned too.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to address@hidden

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!