[Gnewsense-dev] Documentation

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Documentation
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 23:15:51 +0200

I've created some new documentation about packaging [1]. We already have
[2] and [3], but I felt that this deserved its own section and that it
would be clearer to split the tutorials for new and modified packages.
On my todo list is the non-native package section, trimming the new
package page and improving the FSDG package page.

So far we've used nesting to group pages, but that limits pages to one
group. I'm experimenting with categories for these pages. I see
both techiques used in the Debian wiki [4], but I haven't found a
method to that madness, though I don't have much difficulty finding
information there. Maybe it Just Works organically. Opinions?

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Packaging
[2] http://www.gnewsense.org/Building_A_deb_Package
[3] http://www.gnewsense.org/kgoetz/FSDGPackageRebuild
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/