Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Documentation

From: Christian Bryant
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Documentation
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 16:53:06 -0700

Personally, I've always felt something as large as an OS should be well documented
and some approach to _not_ assuming the user knows everything, much as SUSE
and Red Hat document their GNU/Linux systems.  Additionally, I like how the Debian
documentation is put together (non-wiki) and install-able via apt-get in various formats.
That leads me to believe something like Texinfo would be a good starting point for an
overall gNewSense documentation set; an original and unique set from the wiki, but
both something that informs the wiki and is informed by the wiki.

Cheers.

- Christian Bryant