Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: John Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:05:30 -0800

> I've been hacking on hardware video decoding support in an experimental
> branch

Great!  It's good to stir up some fun in gnash like this.  I'm still
afraid that gnash will soon be irrelevant to most people, until it can
play the friggin' scripts that the most popular video sites surround
their videos with.

> considering renaming backend to librender,

"librender" is such a generic name; if it's gnash-specific, I'd call it
"libgnashrender" or something like that.

        John