Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash + Ubuntu: alive?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash + Ubuntu: alive?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:30:47 -0600

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> offered to help a few days ago, and I
> can give a hand too.
>
> Who owns the getgnash.org hardware? Any chance to give us access?

  I basically own and maintain the hardware, so I can easily give access
to anyone that wants to help. What needs to be checked is that
everything gets installed properly into the xpi, that it installs, and
that the xpcom support give the plugin the proper path to the user
profile directory where gtk-gnash executable is installed. It mostly
does this for me, but it needs to work for everyone. :-)

  Send me your preferred login name and public ssh key, and I'll give
you access. Or drop into #gnash and I can PM you a password. Me, I need
to spend the next few days hacking ActionScript 3 classes infrastructure
so we'll finally have some AS3 support for our swf v9 parser.

        - rob -