Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash + Ubuntu: alive?

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash + Ubuntu: alive?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:32:55 +0200

Il giorno 29/apr/09, alle ore 15:44, Parker Jones ha scritto:

Hi all,

Just a note to inform you that Gnash isn't working for Ubuntu long-term support release (Hardy).  For instance, it isn't able to play youtube videos, which I understand it should be able to do.  I have reported it on Ubuntu's bug tracker, Launchpad, but no sign of life.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnash/+bug/361656

It's a shame as it gives a negative impression of Gnash for those trying it out on Ubuntu.

it is surely an Ubuntu problem since i've tried it today (release 0.8.5) on an Ubuntu 8.04 + Frirefox 3.0.10 and it works without problems

Andrea