[Gnash-dev] About the gnash openGL

From: Question
Subject: [Gnash-dev] About the gnash openGL
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:13:00 +0800

Hi, gurus,

      I have some questions about gnash & searched over the internet with no explicit answers, so I'd like to post it here. We'd like to use gnash as our application's UI layer, but our application is a 3D / Video heavy one, so:
      1. Is it possible to use OpenGL only to render swf using gnash and do the alpha blending with our 3d animations / video?
      2. Is there a Win32 build in your ftp that using the opengl? I've downloaded the 0.8.3 version, but it seems it's using the AntiGrain & can't find an option to turn on the HW acceleration.
      3. Is there a related project can be applied to 3d game / video application dev?

Thanks a lot!