gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] Re: Feb's patch resolution rate

From: Daniel Jacobowitz
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] Re: Feb's patch resolution rate
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:13:31 -0500

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 08:27:12AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> >MAINTAINERS:
> >  If there are several maintainers for a given domain then
> >  responsibility falls to the first maintainer.  The first maintainer is
> >  free to devolve that responsibility among the other maintainers.
> >
> >I apologize.
>
> Sorry, but I'm stunned.

Sorry, but is there a point to this response or are you just being
snide?

I am not the secondary area maintainer for anything, nor the first area
maintainer in an area with more than one maintainer.  Also, I deal with
areas that have multiple maintainers constantly (symtab, threading, for
example), and I've never seen any exercise of authority to illustrate
this point - or even an explicit punt to the first maintainer.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz