gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Migration to C++

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Migration to C++
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:48:30 +0100

Piotr Eljasiak wrote:

This is really very bizarre, apart from a few doc & po files there is no
real difference between HEAD and DEVEL branch files. I have to admit
that I have no idea why it crashes, have to think it over...

If you with "HEAD and DEVEL" branch mean 1.2 and 1.3..

My installed 1.2.3 is from dec 2006, back then there
was not these problems.

How do i check out older revisions, that way i can
experient exactly when the problems got introduced.
Or maybe not.. i know it started in this thread,
first it did not compile, and when it later did,
these problems came up, first crash on any mouse
button, and now only on the right.