[Fsuk-manchester] Linux Expo Event - London 23-25th Oct 2008

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux Expo Event - London 23-25th Oct 2008
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:58:03 +0100

Apparently Linux Expo 2008 is happening in London on 23-25th Oct 2008

What do people think:

Should Manchester Free Software have a presence in the .ORG village?
Can enough people commit to being available to help?

We need to apply soon for place if we are going to be there in an official form. :)

Your thoughts?

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net