Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux Expo Event - London 23-25th Oct 2008

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Linux Expo Event - London 23-25th Oct 2008
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:02:29 +0100

2008/7/30 Tim Dobson <address@hidden>:
> Apparently Linux Expo 2008 is happening in London on 23-25th Oct 2008

<snip>

Looks interesting, timed around the best time of the month for me
(after pay day). So i'll be going down at least as a visitor.

Also, the actual event url: http://www.linuxexpolive.co.uk/Home.html

I'm going to checkout a hotel I know in Earl's Court which is on the
cheap side (last time it was £50/night for a double), if they're still
running and still cheap i'll drop the details here.

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/