Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu !free

From: David Greaves
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu !free
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 19:55:19 +0100

Dave Crossland wrote:
> I think its fair to keep up pressure on people who [think?] they have arrived
> when they haven't.

On whose journey? Yours or theirs? :)

I would suggest that you continue to *promote* fs to those people. And respect
their decisions. Linus is not an FS supporter in the same way that RMS is. I
respect his decision to stay GPL2 even though I disagree. I would never suggest
pressuring him but until he says "enough is enough" I am happy to see people
debate the philosophy with him.

David