fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] More text to translate

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [FSF] More text to translate
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:59:16 -0500

Thanks for your work so far! It looks great. More is below. There will
also be one or two other emails in the coming days.

### Let’s limit the effect of software patents, since we can’t eliminate
them

*From November 2nd*

In this WIRED article, Richard Stallman shares his radical proposal to
end the crisis of software patents, writing "My suggestion is to change
the effect of patents. We should legislate that developing,
distributing, or running a program on generally used computing hardware
does not constitute patent infringement."

*
<http://www.fsf.org/blogs/rms/let-s-limit-the-effect-of-software-patents-since-we-can-t-eliminate-them>

Here's the article on the WIRED website:

* <http://www.wired.com/opinion/2012/11/richard-stallman-software-patents/>

Here's a post from the End Software Patents campaign about RMS's
article:

* <http://news.swpat.org/2012/11/completely-shielding-software/>

### Tell Amazon: Books and libraries shouldn't have a kill switch

*From November 8th*

Imagine if you came home and discovered all of your bookshelves
ransacked, their contents nowhere to be found. That's what happened to
Amazon customer Linn, but the bookshelves were digital. Read more
and take action against Amazon's unfair use of DRM.

* <http://www.defectivebydesign.org/node/2250>

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation