[Fsfe-uk] Cheats!

From: Paul
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Cheats!
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:09:47 +0000

Hi,

How to rename a product and make a few dollars into the bargain

http://www.comparesoft.com/comparepublish.html = Scribus
http://www.comparesoft.com/comparephoto.html = GIMP
http://www.comparesoft.com/compareoffice.html = OOo
http://www.comparesoft.com/compareweb.html looks like either Moz or
Opera.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there something in the
GPL which prohibits this sort of activity? There is nothing on the site
to say where the code came from, but the screenshots look very familiar.
Too familiar.

TTFN

Paul
--
"wir kamen, wir sahen, wir traten ihren Esel" - Dr Venkman, Ghostbusters