Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Contributing to Free Software" article

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Contributing to Free Software" article
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:16:24 +0100

On 2004-06-22 18:21:54 +0100 Roger Leigh <address@hidden> wrote:

For now, I've added a link from http://www.affs.org.uk/activities.html
(where this was already mentioned). Please can you link back to the
site?
Link back from where?  The document, or the website?

The website is nothing but a collection of patches and tarballs--there
are no actual pages.

That's apache generating it, so you might be able to put it in a README.html or similar and it appears at the foot of the listing, depending on mod_autoindex config IIRC.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.