[Fsfe-uk] Freedom of Information Act

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Freedom of Information Act
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:24:10 +0100

There's an interesting little docu-drama about 40 minutes long explaining a bit about the Freedom of Information currently airing on satellite station Information TV. I think this could help get information on public sector IT deals, where most enquiries have been rejected with replies of "confidential business-sensitive information" or similar.

The broadcast schedule is on http://www.information.tv/WhatIsOn/ByTheme/?genre_code=GOV and it's visible in the area shown on http://www.satcodx-op.com/EUB/uke/coverage.cgi?EUB001S1

Please pass this information on to those who can make use of it.

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                            (Morrissey)