Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Contributing to Free Software" article

From: Kevin Donnelly
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Contributing to Free Software" article
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:08:23 +0100

On Saturday 19 June 2004 2:26 pm, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I've put an updated version of the article here:
> http://www.whinlatter.uklinux.net/affs/affs-contribute.pdf

This is very good indeed - the whole provides a good set of "hangers" which
can be expanded as appropriate over time.

My only initial comment is to ask whether the next edition could refer
specifically to the KDE i18n (i18n.kde.org) project in 2.6?

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg