Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Just a Minute
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:07:54 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Nick Mailer wrote:

> You are misusing the word esoteric there. If you believe that the
> discussions we were having are esoteric, then I don't understand why
> you support Free Software in the first place, frankly. Please
> elucidate what specific aspects of our discussions were esoteric, I
> shall attempt to throw some empirical light thereon.

Quite right, I got almost the exact opposite word to the one I wanted.
D'oh! Sorry about that. Anyway, I think the debate about the debates on
Saturday is pretty much dead now, so please just ignore my last comment.

You have quite a unique writing style, by the way. Don't suppose you'd
care to hammer out some promo text for us to hand out on the stand at the
Birmingham Expo?

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden