[OT] [Freebangfont-devel] UniBangla

From: Taneem Ahmed
Subject: [OT] [Freebangfont-devel] UniBangla
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:24:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Sajed Chowdhury wrote:

> address@hidden wrote:
> > I wonder what BIOS would say about copying bn_BD locale data file...
>
> Perhaps you're not on their favored list either?

I do get their e-mails (not sure if that is from the *favored* list), and
some of them did e-mail me personally to work *together* and
information... but seeing what I am seeing, I have decided to keep my
distance from them.

> They quote John Lennon on their home page, the song goes on:
> "I hope some day you'll join us"
>
> Which they don't quote, could it be because they really mean:
> "You can hope some day we'll let you join us"

Hahaha... yup, that will make my day, finally being able to join a group
of people working on "OpenSource" by violating GPL, copyright, etc. :)

Taneem

If man, as the existentialist conceives him, is indefinable, it is because
at first he is nothing.  Only afterward will he be something, and he
himself will have made what he will be. Thus there is no human nature,
since there is no God to conceive it. Not only is man what he conceives
himself to be, but he is also only what he wills himself to be after this
thrust toward existence.