[Freebangfont-devel] [OT]New to Font-Devel

From: Libre Soft
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] [OT]New to Font-Devel
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:56:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,
I am Bhaskar Ghose [basically] from Kolkata and now in
Maharashtra pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science & Engineering. I am into [GNU] Linux for about
four years now & I am actively involved with
ILUG-Bombay, ILUG-Goa & FSF-India.
As a part of my endeavour to to something for the Free
Software world, I'd really like to contribute
something to the Bangla Localisation Project. I have
no prior experience about fonts and have no idea at
all. I'd like to help in the areas of Font mapping
etc. but I need your help. Somebody please gimme the
necessary pointers for that.
Sayamindu please add me to the volunteer list and help
me help you and the community.
Regards,
BG

=====
-------------BEGIN SIGNATURE-----------
if (argc > 1 && strcmp(argv[1], "-help") == 0)
{
printf("Don't Panic!\n");
exit(42);
 }