fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] annoucenements: creeping features

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-dev] annoucenements: creeping features
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:50:56 +0300

Teemu Leinonen wrote:
http://turing.uiah.fi:9673/blog/

I made some user testing of the announcement page: playing with it, showing and talking about it with several people. I think we need one more feature in it! :-)

Teacher should be able to add somewhere in the left side bar just one link: title of the link + URL. This way the teacher could link the announcement page to course content page of the course, to the institutions home page, etc.

The adding link functionality could be in the manage announcements -page.

what do you think?

        - Teemu