fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Error exporting courses from Fle3

From: Gediminas Navickas
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Error exporting courses from Fle3
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:36:07 +0200

Hello,

before I was communicating through Giedre and now I have joined the
list.

I have problems while Exporting or Importing anything in FLE.
Courses and Knowledge Typesets have nothing sophisticated inside what
could cause any problems.

> Hmm... "Exporter" is our own class used for exporting courses and
> other things. Check that the file "ImportExport.py" is located in the
> FLE product folder (file system).
Yes, the file is in place, it weights 56.761 KB.
Can it be that there is something connected with permissions on server?
I attach the picture showing permissions for this file.

Any comments?

--
Gediminas