fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Error exporting courses from Fle3

From: Giedre Kligyte
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Error exporting courses from Fle3
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:28:21 +0300

Ok, now there's more info. When the fleadmin tries to export a course or
knowledge typeset, it gives an error:

Time   Username (User Id) Exception
12:06:54  Admin (Admin)  ImportError: cannot import name Exporter

When fleadmin tries to delete or rename something from the course folder
(shared), it gives an error:

Time   Username (User Id) Exception
12:08:43  Admin (Admin)  AttributeError: is_quota_limit_reached

It is all happening on Debian Linux, Zope version 2.6.1-0.10

He suspects that it has something to do with user rights, but doesn't really
know what is wrong.
Giedre