Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug on OS X El Capitan

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug on OS X El Capitan
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:31:20 +1300

Daniel Heck wrote on 10/10/15 10:32 AM:
> SDL 2.0 seems to have a compatibility API for software rendering which may be
> the easier way to get a version of Enigma running on newer OSes. I'll try to
> get that running.

In case it helps, here is the patch to configure.ac that I got to work to
build with SDL2. It fails in the compile step of course because I didn't
change the source code, but it will allow me to build on my Mac once you do
the port. It took a bit of trial and error and looking at m4 file source to
discover which things changed a name from SDL* to SDL2* and which things don't
add the 2 in their name, so this might save you some time.

 Sidney