[Enigma-devel] Enigma Greek Translation: some questions

From: Alexandros Tasos
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Greek Translation: some questions
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:07:44 +0300

Hi everyone,

The Greek translation of Enigma is nearly done, with 94% of it completed (38 strings remaining). However, I have some questions about some strings:
  1. What does "L10n path" mean?
  2. I found a string in German, but I can't work out what it means. The string is:"Ob Schachfiguren laserresistent sind?"
  3. What does the title of the level "Procstures" mean? I've looked up my dictionary and found no definition.

Greets,

Alexandros

P.S: Poedit (The app which I'm doing the translation with) has created two files: The first one is el.po and the other one is el.mo. Which one should I send when I finish?