[Enigma-devel] Permission request from "Mac Fan" Magazine in Japan

From: TAKISAKA Ryo
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Permission request from "Mac Fan" Magazine in Japan
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:42:03 +0900

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Mainichi Communications., Ltd, a publisher in Japan.
Now we are working on a Macintosh magazine called "Mac Fan", published every month from Mainichi Communications Ltd.

And in on our next issue of extra edition September 29th, we intend to attach a DVD-ROM, which contains Online Softwares.

So, we would like to include the following software in the DVD-ROM with your permission.

 Enigma 1.01
 by Daniel Heck and contributors
 freeware
 http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/

So could you please give us permission for redistribution on DVD-ROM, as soon as possible?

We have high respect for your software, and we would like to offer our readers an opportunity to use or try your software. In the printed section, we will include how-to get started with your software.

If you have any questions in this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at address@hidden

We appreciate your cooperation with us, and are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Ryo TAKISAKA <address@hidden>
Editor, Obscure inc. (Editorial House)
http://www.obscure.co.jp/