Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets - Performance

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets - Performance
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:29:47 +0100

there's definitely an improvement in that level. It now shows ~3-4fps most of
the time, but it's still not solvable that way.

What about the double/float issue? Would it perhaps make sense to replace any
occurence of doubles within the game with something typedef'd so we can
easily change this to float if helpful. Or would you like us to test if
floats actually give us a performance benefit before doing something like
that?

Pipeline, the version currently in my repository is a) based on these latest
patches and b) was made of the patch set i send around. So you're welcome to
give it a try.

Till