RE: [Enigma-devel] 4 bugs in Enigma

From: Iceshark7
Subject: RE: [Enigma-devel] 4 bugs in Enigma
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:35:04 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Lochmann [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:46 AM
To: Iceshark7
Cc: address@hidden

Hi,

thank you for your bug-report. Your zip-file was a little large
for the mailling-list (normal limit is 300 kB), but finally it
came through. Just no more 7 MB files, think of our modem-
users. :-)

[No-CD-bug]

Iceshark7 wrote:

>The first bug is shown on "No CD.png" file. This has happened several times
>after starting Enigma when having no CD/DVD/etc. on my CD drive. After
>having a CD, no matter which one it is, the message no longer appears.
>Shortly, the message only appears when my CD-drive is empty. I don't think
>Enigma does need a CD for any reason.

Can't say something to this ... please press F2 when in main menu
and send us a screenshot of this. Or, search yourself if somewhere
appears "D:\" or such.

-----

The problem about this seems to be gone on me. This usually happens when I
first start the computer having a CD/DVD in, then start Enigma, quit Enigma,
take the CD/DVD out, start Enigma again, and it asks for CD.

F2 had these showing during the time when the bug was occurring:

Preferences Path:
C:\Documents and Settings\<private>\Application Data/Enigma\.enigmarc.xml
(<private> is something shouldn't be released to the public, but I don't
think there's much need for that.)

User Path:
c:/Mikke/Pelit/Enigma/Enigma-1.00/user

User Image Path:
C:/Mikke/Pelit/Enigma/Enigma-1.00/images

System Path:
C:\Mikke\Pelit\Enigma\Enigma-1.00/data

Resource Paths:
C:/Mikke/Pelit/Enigma/Enigma-1.00/images;C:/Mikke/Pelit/Enigma/Enigma-1.00/u
ser;C:\Mikke\Pelit\Enigma\E
(Note that the paths didn't fit the screen, I couldn't read more.)

L10n Path:
C:\Mikke\Pelit\Enigma\Enigma-1.00/data/locale

Maybe, Enigma will make a check of all operating drives on it's start-up and
then demands the drives to operate (Even through the bug can be skipped just
by pressing "Cancel" or "Bypass") just to make sure nothing will go wrong?