Re: [Enigma-devel] 4 bugs in Enigma

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 4 bugs in Enigma
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:20:41 +0100

Andreas Lochmann wrote:
We could either stop the hammer from destroying the puzzle-
stones as long as a stone is above it. Or allow it and always
check for existence of the hammer instead.

So how is someone expected to get the hammer back when a puzzle stone
is above it?
Instead, when the hammer is destroyed, recreate it at its initial position?

Yes, I agree; that seems to be the best solution.

Please note that some weeks ago I changed the document message to

"Drop the hammer on side of a pentomino and use the switch!"

and made the message translatable on the 1.0 branch.

Stopping the hammer from destroying the puzzle should be sufficient.

Ronald