Re: [Enigma-devel] 4 bugs in Enigma

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 4 bugs in Enigma
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:29:55 +0100

Iceshark7 wrote:
The message didn't get into the archives so I assume there was something
wrong when sending this message. Please notify me if this message and the
attachment were already sent - I just want to make sure it actually got it's
destination to the mailing list.

Mails that exceed the size limit are usually discarded without notice. One copy of your mail with the 9MB attachment made it on the list and got distributed to all listeners and is archived, too. I just rejected another copy from March 10th of the same size that looked like a duplicate.

Please reduce the size of attachments. Most screenshots can easily be scaled down to sizes of 320x240 and 8bit color depth for bug reporting purposes. If you need unshrinked graphics cut off all image parts that are irrelevant. Just attach only really important images and send further images on request.

Thanks for your bug reports.

Ronald