Re: [Enigma-devel] New graphics - reply to Ronald

From: Jen
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New graphics - reply to Ronald
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:46:25 -0800

Hi - sorry. No, no problems. I've just been especially busy lately. I wasn't going to send the files to the group anyway. I'll upload them to one of my websites and provide you with download links. It's easier for me to do it that way, and it sounds like it'd be better for the mailing list too.

Actually, here's one item you can have now - it-banana.png
http://www.a-trifling-matter.com/enigma/it-banana_JenR.zip

I think it might be a little bit too big. But I think you'll all agree that there is an obvious improvement in the quality of the image.

I'm still trying to make sense of all the information regarding the size of the actors, etc. I think I understand it, but I need a few minutes - free from real life interruptions - to read through everything again.

One other quick note -
Malla, I did get your email, but haven't had a chance to respond. And the file I've linked to above is the only one that's all packaged and ready to share anyway. Glad you like the fl-leaves file though! Thank you!

Jen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Lochmann" <address@hidden> To: "Jen" <address@hidden>; "enigma-devel list" <address@hidden>