Re: [Enigma-devel] New graphics - reply to Ronald

From: Jen
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New graphics - reply to Ronald
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:43:00 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Lochmann" <address@hidden> To: "Jen" <address@hidden>; "enigma-devel list" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 2:39 PM

Hi,

Jen wrote:

Actually, here's one item you can have now - it-banana.png
http://www.a-trifling-matter.com/enigma/it-banana_JenR.zip

I think it might be a little bit too big. But I think you'll all agree that there is an obvious improvement in the quality of the image.

Oh yes, this is by far better! Good work. The bend is very
natural. However, the colouring looks a little bit too smooth,
more like a plastic banana. Maybe one or two brown dents
would make the banana appear even more natural?
Already in this version I'd like to take it into Enigma.

Oh - good idea. I definitely don't want it to look plastic. But what about the size? You don't think it's a bit too large?

Jen