Re: [Enigma-devel] Russian localization

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Russian localization
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:49:46 +0200

Dremuk wrote:
I've translated the po-file, you sent me.
But there's a bug, I think.

Enigma in Russian look like 1.jpg.

Where is an error?

I did sent you the file in utf-8 encoding, while you did sent me the files in windows1251 encoding. May be you treated my version as windows1251 encoding. Remember the encoding is listed in the header, too.

The translation works well in the current development version with a copy on the ftp server.

Due to your limited bandwidth I will send you a zip with the current ru.po in both encoding versions with appropriate filenames and the processed russian "enigma.mo" which you can directly copy into your installed Enigma.

- Ronald