Re: [Enigma-devel] Russian localization

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Russian localization
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:52:24 +0200

Dremuk wrote:
The last version is here.

Your version, you've sent me has incorrect translation. But I sent You
the correct one. Why is it happened?

Some additional strings have been prepared for I18N and thus been added to ru.po - and gettext tries to be smart in reusing similar translations. These "automatic" translations are marked as "fuzzy" by gettext.

But only one string is under question.
"Target: time" in Level Design Menu (Right click in the level choosing)

The same question asked Mate for the Hungarian translation:
6. Finally while experiementing with the software,
I found words and phrases which were not available
in the .po file. For example, in the level inspector,
there is the entry 'Target', which contained the value 'time'
for the levels I looked at.

I am aware of these values. These value are runtime values and Gnu gettext
isn't capable of handling them. I still have to look for a work around.

I'll commit your update immediately.

Thanks

Ronald