Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma spanish translation

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma spanish translation
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 01:25:46 +0200

On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 08:07 +0100, semart wrote:
> Well, here you are. I can't test it, but it's edited with 'vim', it must
> work. It's a spanish translation for Spain, maybe for south-amercan spanish
> should be different... I don't know.
> Enjoy it!

I just tried to integrate the translation.  I have one small question
though: doesn't Spanish usually use accented characters? I did not find
any in the translation, that's why I ask.

You can include these in the translation files provided you use "utf-8"
as the encoding (if you use vim ":set encoding=utf8" should enable utf-8
support).

Please let me know if this needs fixing: If yes, I will wait a little
more with the release of the new version.

Btw, thanks for the translation! :-)

- Daniel