Re: [Enigma-devel] 2 große Fehler in Enigma v0.91

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 2 große Fehler in Enigma v0.91
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 23:45:15 +0200

Andre,

I will respond to your email in English so that non-German readers of
enigma-devel will also benefit.

> 1) Die Entfernung von fl-ice_001 wurde nicht vollständig realisiert.
>    In 38 Leveln von Enigma und in allen Oxyd extra Leveln wird kein
>    ice-floor angezeigt (z.B. oxe14.lua/"Ice Breaker" oder Oxyd extra
>    Level #14).

The "disappearance" of fl-ice_001 is a well known bug in 0.91, and a
very unfortunate one.  Instead of fixing all affected levels I would
currently prefer to simply reintroduce this floor type (which means
inserting one line in startup.lua) and removing the floor properly
later.

> 2) Die Kollisionsbehandlung von ac-cannonball ist falsch. In
>    Enigma v0.90-rc1 hat es noch funktioniert, nun aber prallt
>    ein ac-cannonball wieder von allen Steinen ab (z.B. in
>    duffy111.lua/"Artillery").

I had not noticed that the cannonballs do not work anymore, it's good
that you spotted this.  I *do* remember removing the required code from
world.cc however :-)  I will gratefully apply your patch to solve this
problem.

> Falls in den nächsten Tagen keine neue Version veröffentlicht wird,
> wäre ich dankbar, wenn mir eine neue fehlerbereinigte enigma.exe
> gezippt als E-Mail-Anhang zugeschickt würde (die übrigen Änderungen
> kann ich selber durchführen).

There is one more item on my todo list before I will release  a new
version, namely the Spanish translation.  I hope I will be able to do
this during this week.

- Daniel