Re: [Enigma-devel] Sokoban-levels not allways solvable

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Sokoban-levels not allways solvable
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:51:54 +0100

> I've uploaded a patch which reactivates the restart-keys (Shift-F3 and
> Ctrl-A) and the time-hunt mode. Here it works fine.

I have merged your patches into my archive.  They seem to work fine so
far.  Btw: why ctrl-a? it's not much easier to type than shift-f3 and
now we have two keys for the same purpose.  But I wouldn't mind using
the Space key for that purpose (only in time hunt mode and only if the
time has already run out).

> to the display of level name+author. I thought of adding a new
> text-scroll-mode, which scrolls left and right if the string is too
> long for the display (like e.g. Winamp does with long songnames).

Good idea, was easy to implement... :-)

Daniel