Re: [Enigma-devel] Sokoban-levels not allways solvable

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Sokoban-levels not allways solvable
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:24:38 +0200

Ralf Westram kirjoitti:
Hi Markus,

Are levels in sokoban-levelpack meant to be allways solvable, or only
sometimes solvable?

They are meant to be always solvable, but I recognized 2 days ago,
that they aren't.

There are some levels which are not allways solvable, ... because

Do you remember their names? If so, please post them.

It's quite hard to list all affected levels. There are some levels which
can be quite easy - or much harder but not impossible to solve depending
on where the oxyd-stones are positioned.

I can try to make somekind of list about which levels are affected, or
might be affected.