Hosting (Re: [Enigma-devel] Status)

From: Markus Thiele
Subject: Hosting (Re: [Enigma-devel] Status)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:45:45 +0200

Greetings,

This is my first message to this list, so hello everybody.

> I have to take that back: There are several web interfaces and even
> recent versions of ViewCVS support Subversion. You'd just have to
> find somebody to host your project.

To Daniel (or whomever else it may concern): If you are interested I
might be willing to host your code repository, if you could tell me
how much space and traffic it is likely to use up (I have no
experience with running that sort of software, so I have no idea
whatsoever).

To discuss details, you can contact me directly on this e-mail address
or any of the following IM contacts (usually active all the time when
I'm online):

AIM / Yahoo! Messenger: elowar
ICQ: UIN 50846868
MSN Messenger: address@hidden
IRC: elowar (or elowar[2]) on irc.abime.net
    (not usually on any channel)
Jabber: available if neccessary

Regards,
-- Markus Thiele